RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Checking the IoT Asia website this morning and I noticed Chris...

1. 1,192 Posts.
    Checking the IoT Asia website this morning and I noticed Chris Wood is a panellist on what could be an influential discussion on standardisation.

Column 1 Column 2
    0 5:35 pm - 6:25pm Panel: Getting to Deployment – Overcoming the Grand ChallengesPanellists will consider the contexts for IoT's development, measures needed to speed up standardisation initiatives both across and within industries and verticals, what are some challenges, measures/use cases to drive markets for meaningful cross-category services and products, development and alignment of regulations and incentives, adequate ways to address data privacy and security, cross-border issues, implications for governance etc. Moderator: Bob Gill, General Manager Southeast Asia, ARC Advisory Group, SingaporeLing Chen, Senior Program Manager, Microsoft (China) Open Technology Center, AllSeen Alliance, ChinaJorey Guzman, Director - Product Management Factory Automation, Siemens Singapore Chris Wood, Chief Technology Officer and Founder, Xped, Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.