RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG general topics, page-24

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

Not sure if this has been posted, I did a search but could not find it.

http://www.xped.com/media/Invertech.pdf

This is a statement of opinion piece by Leigh Turner, a CEO of Invertech, published on Xpeds website, summary points from article below

"THE MARKET: With Cisco estimating that more that 99% of physical “things” currently remain unconnected and predicting 25 billion devices to be connected by 2015 and 50 billion by 2020, there is a huge opportunity to connect the unconnected. The Xped platform breaks down the barriers of IoT adoption including implementation costs; simplicity of adoption, design and maintenance; and providing a standard platform to suit the needs of the IoT and M2M systems. Xped disrupts industry business models, by transforming manufacturers from box movers to service providers and fosters relationships between all stakeholders in the ecosystem, including developers, manufacturers, distributors, service providers and consumers.

THE BUSINESS MODEL: Xped proposes to monetise the technology through chip sales, licensing fees and royalties, cloud service charges and e-commerce revenues. The next few weeks will also see the launch of their product roadmap, providing initial cash flow and demonstrating the functionality and market need for the technology, ultimately fuelling the drive for developer adoption.

THE TEAM: The Xped founders have run other successful business for decades. The experienced team of nine spans diverse expertise in creative marketing, digital media, business administration and management, retail distribution, manufacturing and logistics, accounting, software design, electronics, radio and RF hardware engineering, i.e. all the factors required to engender success.

MOVING FORWARD: To seed the market, a number of consumer products and reference designs are about to be launched into the smart home market as well as a range of developer tools, including an Arduino Shield and hub, as seen on Kickstarter, equipping developers to create this new generation of device."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.