RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG general topics, page-27

1. 1,192 Posts.
    I am having difficulty understanding why the SP is still dropping, I know we are in a period of woefully low volumes and that doesn't help.
    We have over the last couple of weeks had a number of positive announcements that seem to be being ignored.
    1/ Due Diligence. OK this was known about and I can understand some buy on the rumour and sell on the news for this one.
    2/ China Patent. This was great news IMO
    3/ Investor Presentation. some good projections in this one e.g. $1.50 per license, revenue July next year.
    4/ Bonus options. I would have expected this was great news for holders and would encourage buying, I can understand oppies dropping on this but not heads.

I think management is doing its best to support SP but the market isn't listening.
    I also expected more investors coming in on the back of the roadshows and the above anns.
    I'm disappointed but not discouraged ! Blind Freddy can see this has potential to be a multi multi bag winner for those in early. I would include anyone who gets in under 10c as getting in early.
    Still quite happy to sit and wait I don't need any cash out until Q2 next year.
    I am also banking on the old adage lightning never strikes twice in the same place.
    Surely us long termers can't lose a shedload of money twice on the same stock.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.