RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG general topics, page-450

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi Sinkorswim,

Appreciate the response. Understand your hesitation with investing, it is after all very difficult to make it big as a technology company in this world. The way I see it is, even if Xped isn't adopted as the "standard" for IoT, they have a significant number of potential revenue streams. All else fails, hopefully their patents have some value.

I'm a long-term investor on this one, so the way I size it up is:

Trading at 3.6cents and an approximate 2.4b shares fully diluted after RTO, we are looking at a market cap of $86m. Early growth spec tech companies can trade at multiples of between 5-15x revenues. Let's say 10x. I think with considering the management in place and their experience/contacts, the total number of potential revenue streams I see, and the size of the potential market for each of these various streams - generating $8.6m in revenues a year (whilst requires some work) is very very likely to be achieved.

I actually see a much larger revenue number that management (with a fair bit of hard work) should be able to achieve - even if the wider worldwide community never hears of xped again and they remain a minnow in a big pond. I therefore feel at 3.6c, this is completely undervalued. Which is why I hold and my sentiment says buy.

All just my opinion so make your own mental valuations of what you think this company can earn and what a reasonable multiple is. Then compare it to the market cap. Which is bigger?

Good luck to you with your RFID company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.