RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG general topics, page-72

1. 429 Posts.
    Executives attending the investor presentations are strictly ruled not to purchase shares personally if any price sensitive information comes out this is why the venues and prospective investment entities are kept confidential and everyone is tight lipped. If you ever had the opportunity of knowing a key stake holder in a company you will quickly realise they don't even mention information to their sons or daughters .
    Its just too easy to track with computers and sophisticated software that the authorities possess The law is harsh in this area but I'm sure it happens everyday with different companies.
    After the presentation if they are interested they may wish to undertake research with their contacts. A gun wall street investment firm would most likely have alumni in Harvard Business School, Kellog U
    and the rest of the business uni's where they will most likely put forward some questions most likely a catch up lunch this is quite common the professors stay in contact with their favourite sons after they have graduated and often act as a mentor in certain areas.
    This procedure won't be completed overnight.

Just hope they stay lower for longer , one other investment is maturing intwo days so I wish to top up a little. Serious investors should be just carrying this out a little to offset their paranoia about dilution.
    There is little reason for much further dilution if the expected early income streams eventuates
    Nothing changed yet just a few Chinese playing around on low volume

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.