RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Hi Neutral Opinions, I really have no time to be on HC but stuck...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hi Neutral Opinions, I really have no time to be on HC but stuck at the Airport I thought I would just drop a line in response to your post and I will start from the back of your message first.
    We initially came across Xped through our searching to build a ground up sophisticated irrigation system for a vineyard connected to the internet with multiple sensors. Now I admit I'm not as smart as Hudson Design in this area but will continue , the reason for an internet irrigation is to be able to control that watering system while away from the property as in regards to weather and to alert of faults like a station not functioning correctly, blocked sprinkler nozzle , water purification system to remove iron from the ground water at times many things , these are important and you can't all the time rely on staff . ever had a wine with fungus you can still drink it but it tastes like dust not to mention, little things like irrigation can play a part in problems also security with sound properties to occassionally coach staff on how to "talk to customers(people) and not to be a bad ass".
    Everything is going well except being able to activate it correctly through a mobile. More tech savvy people than myself scoured all sources across the face of the earth and found Xped was the only company that could provide a solution through their ADRC technology.
    After looking into it I realised it was a sleeping giant with its revolutionary technology.
    Yes we tried hiring a couple of IT's to progamme functions on the phone but they are too slow for our requirements and don't work so well , plus 18 mobiles there are time and cost issues. Also later there will be issues of spamming with the old tech.
    Admittedly I have only witnessed ADRC working on some household devices as of yet, they are very sharp.
    I believe it is simple thats the beauty , whether the company takes off or not , well we will see, at least they have something to sell which places them above other tech startups that merely have a concept
    whilst searching for this type of tech it coincided with an investment club I belong to and admit Raya has bought out the two headed crazies , but it is a startup and has a small minority of punters compared to the sophisticated investor with a longer time frame.
    Time will tell neutral , best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.