RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Gee talk about money never sleeps ! That's a good point about...

1. 429 Posts.
    Gee talk about money never sleeps !
    That's a good point about the info, I believe fully that is correct we don't have it all . More of a point I wish I knew more about is how they managed to use EAS and "Sugar" I thought EAS was more into resources Fortesque LNG Tinkler etc . After researching them with a little more depth I noticed they carried out a similar arrangement with a hair growing product from Australia, not sure how that is playing out but they do appear to be looking at opportunities outside of resources. Sugar being an Aussie probally knows more about opportunities presenting themselves out of Australia through contacts , Americans more often than not appear to be very hesitant in direct investment into Australian startups until somebody based in the States has their name on it like Sugar. This usually works to the Australian investors favour at least in the beginning.
    My belief is Sugar and the institutions showing interest do have more information than ourselves and more confidence in how the MOU's are playing out and revenue being generated in the near term.
    Just with the MOU's , I have entered into some myself over the years with big companies and I can honestly say they are a good sign . They are not legal binding but are much much stronger than a handshake, reputations are on the line if there is a breach and I know a couple of people who broke them over a period of 25 years for their own short term gain and they paid for it in the long run . They are put in place to get the ball rolling quick , to undertake a formal arrangement takes time with legal work etc and can hamper creativity they are usually only undertaken when there is a great deal of trust. Xped entering into these more quickly than normal without the acquisition being completed with Raya to me should of propelled the share price more over 10c as it showed confidence in the technology having a strong revenue creating ability but we are in turbulent financial times .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.