RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Guys, fear not. Take a look at NOR for example. They just...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Guys, fear not. Take a look at NOR for example. They just released World Phone to the Android market and the SP is down almost 10%. No sense. No logic. RYG sold off late in the day. The VWAP was 0.056 today. It will bounce back in the coming days and post new highs soon enough ... despite what anyone on here says.

By definition a Pump & Dump is:

"a form of microcap stock fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Once the operators of the scheme "dump" sell their overvalued shares, the price falls and investors lose their money."

How this applies to RYG is beyond me. I don't see management artificially inflating the SP through false, misleading statements? Do you??? So far, they've reported the facts. Nothing more, nothing less. We have a professional, world class CEO in John Stefanac running this show ... not some two-bit yokel from Shonkey Town. Management have made all the right moves so far.

In time, RYG will relist as Xped Limited (ASX:XPE I'm guessing) and go from strength to strength. IMO we're watching the birth of a genuine winner.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.