RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

RYG mostly all day traders, page-90

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Based on the fantastic (and greatly appreciated) TA from a select few, RYG should 'soak' at around .048 for a few days before the next move higher to retest the .057 high from yesterday. The vast majority of yesterday's trades were above the closing price, so buyers would most likely be in the red right now (on that trade anyway). RYG has been trading according to the trend for a few weeks now and as we know, the trend is our friend ... until??? Providing we get a steady flow of news (FA) to support the TA, I think RYG will continue along it's current upwards trend for a few weeks yet, at least until DD and possibly beyond if the news keeps coming.

Anyway, IMO the problem with RYG the amount of free float going around. When nearly 200M shares change hands in a single day, it exemplifies the fact that Day Traders and Swing Traders are all over it like stink on a monkey. The price will fluctuate wildly, which is great for making profit on a few pips but we really need shares to fall into the right hands for the SP to rise significantly. Until then, I fear we'll be subject to this up, down volatility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.