MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Listened till they had their lunch. Just got up again and...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Listened till they had their lunch. Just got up again and listening to the last 5 minutes. I am looking for positive signals but seems to have turned quite negative. Statements being made questioning details discussed in the first half of the day. Bringing up the previous trials as though they are relevant. This is a very strange process and these people appear to be incapable of accepting an improvement when the product composition changes. Must be very hard for MSB leaders to listen to these statements and wonder why this bunch just do not get it!!!! Could be other factors at play as always. Unsure how this process typically works but maybe this group are fence sitters and do not want to take any responsibility by recommending something. Their typical response will be more tests, more tests, more tests. Some will never be satisfied, especially when not home grown. Always hopeful. Glad their is a trading halt. If this does go sideways, and the SP tanks, will be an opportunity to buy more. I have confidence there must be more sensible/pragmatic heads in the FDA who will be held accountable if they continue to let people die unnecessarily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.