MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

On this morning exactly a year ago my 5 year old daughter was...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    On this morning exactly a year ago my 5 year old daughter was having 2 x bone marrow aspirates and a biopsy of a massive cancerous tumour (ganglionueroblastoma) the cancer journey for anyone is hard but to watch a child have to go through so much and even try to explain why this things are happening is absolutely gut wrenching. Chemotherapy treatment for a child with leukaemia is between 2.5-3.5 years (girls less than boys) hooking your child up to be pumped full of drugs you know will make them very sick but hopefully in the long run will cure them. Cancer robs families of normality, robs kids of their childhoods.

Treatment for 8 hours every single week for 3.5 years.....imagine after allll of that, a bone marrow transplant was needed and appeared to work only to have another complication. I really hope the FDA approve, these families need every miracle possible.

Thankfully my daughters 1kg abdominal tumour was removed in an 8 hour surgery and no further treatment has been required so far. We still have regular scans & tests (every 3 months) at the oncology ward which is the saddest place in the world. So much pain and sadness in the eyes of kids and parents. This is the glimmer of hope that the families on the worst road NEED.

Thank you all for the updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.