MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Ryoncil: ODAC/FDA Meeting Discussion, page-1880

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

Hi Everyone,

Finally got back to the work for another 10 hrs after 10 hrs long night but never regret. It was well worthy.

First, congratulation to everyone who believes in MSB and Team MSB for completion of the first step towards the history-making future. This approval takes to another level to MSB.

Secondly, kudos to all my overnight fellow who wake up and provided live commentary whole night under stress night, bumpy ride, and witness a lot of ups and downs, yes/no.

Now it is time to give full credit to the full team of MSB who successfully got votes in favor of unmet needs for the small kids. Well done! What a bunch of talent we have. Guys who ever witness last night (including myself) are so lucky to hear them. Absolutely amazing to listen to our team with fightback spirit still under calm, compose, professional manner without losing control or out of the speech. It is my absolute pleasure to say thank you (ridiculously small word) to the team of MSB fighting for the future especially the showman, creator/author Dr. SI (Man with the black box! lol!) Dr. Grossman, Dr. Kurtzberg, Miss Storton from every SH.

Now, the doors are open for MSB for any future product or approval. Next time it will not that hard compare today. We will see soon history-making future. We are so proud to be SH of the company as well as part of the team MSB.

Thanks,

Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.