MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

First and foremost- I'd like to thank all the guys for providing...

1. 3,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    First and foremost- I'd like to thank all the guys for providing great commentary overnight.
    Secondly, congrates to all MSB holders!! Major milestone achieved

dosed of 3.00am and got up at 5:00am- by looking at the first session how SI was getting grilled by the FDA dudes.. I was like.. what the hell and this will end in tears.. dosed of at 2.00am. when it got up at 5.00am. looked at the commentary and guys here were calling we still getting grilled.. I thought there goes by $125,800 investment (34,944 units)..

by than I had 2 shots of espresso and trying to relax.. an thinking what would be opening price come this morning or Monday $1.50..1.60.. and how I'm going to tell his to my 42 old wife..

when the voting started.. I started to feel confident again as guys where posting positive stuff.. went had another espresso and checked there it was YES YES YES..

I was so relief and don't feel tide although had 3 hours sleep.

I have been holding MSP since last few months.. as I posted before.. SP when to $3.10 all the way back to $4.87 and back down $2.98 and look where we are now!!! this shows patience do pay off if you believe in it and do research!

now as to where the SP will be at open.. My prediction is anywhere between $6-8 dollars if not more.. WHY.. because short covering as well as this news is major breakthrough as well as major stepping stone to our upcoming events come September.. if we failed today.. it would have been very difficult to get through September ann..

I see SP to over $20.00 come end September.. so I'm not selling any of my shares!!

its shows committee has confident in our products and will now fast track our upcoming developments

Now- I want to know where Cato is??????

all the best guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.