MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Was falling asleep and thought of Eric Clapton song Cocanie and...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Was falling asleep and thought of Eric Clapton song Cocanie and I said what a good idea... I did some lines to stay awake and ended up fall asleep anyway... must of been icing sugar hahaha

Listening to this meeting I learned more about this company and it's CEO.

In my view of Dr Itescu:
    You can read about a person and their qualifications all day long (just words in my opinion) but until you meet/listen to them speak and be grilled hard by others in a make or break deal, you get a better understanding of their character.

He has shown great leadership, to sit there in Melbourne (which is in stage 4 lockdown due to second wave of COVID-19) till earlier hour of this morning and being asked multiple questions, some of which were already explained... over and over again and remain professional and positive shows what a CEO should be! He knew what he was walking into, Remestemcel-L is the first product of it's kind... and when you're the first... you're going to be hammered on a negative scale. This is why FDA and others came across as dumb and out of touch... this was always going to happen, they have too... cause if something goes wrong to a person once they approve a drug (law suites come a running)

MSB shareholders can breath a sign of relief.. for now, just remember, the FDA dose not have to take advice from this meeting and could still reject this product.

For me, I truly believe that this drug is a the forefront of helping the lives of future children and their families... after all that's what it's all about....!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.