CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Pisces - The only way you can refer to well researched posters...

1. 119 Posts.
    Pisces - The only way you can refer to well researched posters (do you mean like Mihal?) and ask "what good have they done anybody" is to be carefully picking out what you choose to hear.

Certainly there have been biased up and down rampers with their own agendas (as there are on any share forum), but there are also many posters such as Mihal who have gone out of their way, on multiple occasions , to point out that they see CCC as a long term investment.

It's OK to be contrary, but at least make sure you properly understand the view you are trying to question.

If you really want your question answered then lets come back in twelve months. By then we will know if the long term sentiment of Mihal and others is correct.

If the critics who see this as a carefully constructed house of cards teetering on the brink of financial collapse are right then we'll know by then. If they are wrong then the share price will be much higher than it has been over the last 6 months.

Either way someone will need to eat humble pie, but it's way too early to be serving this yet, despite the strength of opinion of the critics.

Using a short term view to criticise those who have unambiguously set out their position as long term is just plain devious.

The long termers understand the risk. They have done their research, and think CCC is being built upon sound foundations. They don't know what the chart will look like over the next few months - most likely a bit of a roller coaster - and most don't really care.

What they do beleive it that will be higher next year and the year after than it has been during the recent growth phase.

They also understand that not everyone agrees with them, but are sick of hearing this.

So, Pisces, I propose meeting back here on March 1 2012 to see whether the well researched long termers have indeed contributed anything. If the house of cards should collapse in the meantime I'll have ice-cream with my pie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.