CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

s.africa's eskom to shut half of nuclear plant, page-12

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I'm just giving my honest opinion Veg , I'm not referring to anyone in particular , certainly not Mihal who I believe I have gone out of my way to praise , but more the practice of putting research out there and having it taken up as gospel without any assessment of the broader risks that we all face in markets and these type of stocks in particular

I've certainly been consistent in putting that view out there from the beginning even , as you might recall , under the barrage of abuse and manipulation of posts that came my way on this forum

I'm not saying I'm right , we've all had to eat our fair share of humble pie on occasions , and I expect to eat a bit more before my time is out .My object here has always been to give any interested parties a balanced and realistic perspective. I believe HC should embrace a range of views and my observation on first logging in to the ccc thread was that it was far from providing that

In the end no-one is proven right and if we are going to be any good as investors we need to be able to confront whatis happening before our eyes and act accordingly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.