MSB 0.54% 92.0¢ mesoblast limited

I agree with you and the article posted by Vinn in the last...

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    I agree with you and the article posted by Vinn in the last paragraph listed companies which are involved in the development of stem cell therapies of which Mesoblast features prominently.
    The remark "Because on what basis can MSB be said to be the industry leader when it generates no Revenues in a market that is the better part of $100bn in size?"
    The author of the article in his conclusion listed companies not on the basis of revenue generated but on development. Mesoblast has spent millions of $s in development and are in Phase 3 for a number of products and has has every right to be in the list. Coupled with the projections which are up to 2022, Mesoblast will be generating substantial income from a couple of years from now.
    Unfortunately there are many who have written off Mesoblast and each time an article is published which features or includes Mesoblast the knives come out.
    For some the brain fails to interpret what the eyes see and analysis is based on preconceived notions. This could interest a Neurologist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.133M 1.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 151980 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 29989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.