MEL 25.0% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

s.c.u.

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    For those who on the various threads here speak of taking back the initiative by writing /emailing to put their case...my whole-hearted encouragement. I would think as carefully about the strategy of circulating your concerns as you do about the language in your submissions.

There are some frightened people out there, (some sphincter clenching going on), and if you know your boss has been sent what you are reading, you'll be giving it some attention for sure.

------

When dealing with SCU concerning Ricketts in 2012/13 I went to the top. You may consider doing likewise...

[email protected]

John Dowd corresponded with me, (from Switzerland at the time), and also got his Vice Chancellor Lees involved.

*NB - Be aware of Dowd's political and legal pedigree, (and remember, he is Rickett's boss)

John Dowd was one time NSW Lib leader, (in opposition), before Greiner deposed him. He then served as Attorney Gen in Griener's government and was responsible for SETTING UP ICAC!!!! Yes, ICAC.

(I feel this may be significant)

------

Imo I wouldn't be writing to any NSW politicians, without cc'ing their boss, the new, boy Premier Baird....whose silence and lack of visible leadership is growing more stunning by the hour. (correct me pls if I have missed something there...)

And for those speaking of writing to SCU over aspects of these matters...wouldn't bother, unless you include John Dowd! (Ricketts all but ceased his posting after our discussions - was probably told to return to what he was paid for)

-------

**Professional groups like 'Get Up', are enlisted to assist with the resistance of seam gas development - they take LTG type paraphernalia to the next level.

It's very clear that professionals have become involved since the grass roots days of protest, (some of them post here, many more are monitoring, and whether we think they are mis-informed radical red-necks or not, we must push back with equal amounts of passion, grit and decorum.

I have been SO impressed by the new maturity and discipline here in some fellow s/holders, just goes to show....when the chips are down, we see the qualities that count!

again, [email protected] - [email protected]

------

I'm STILL scratching my head over pretty boy Baird....non-elected state leaders who don't survive their first stop at the ballot box are on the increase. Mmmmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $59 19.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 12700477 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14063379 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.