XLD 1.37% 1,399.9 s&p/asx 200 2 x daily leverage index

Hi Jako,Appreciate your time.I spose i am a medium to long term...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Jako,

Appreciate your time.
    I spose i am a medium to long term trader, but have learnt that if the going is good, sometimes it is a good idea to take some chips off the table.
    It is not a huge deal on getting stoppped out, i spose that is what they are there for, had it have gone too much lower, would have been completely out and that would have been a bummer to see it bounce soon. Anyway, that is the gamble, it would be nice to see it run up a bit away from my all out stop, we will see.

So in terms of my trading, it is mostly in my super. I had an unbelievable run on a west Oz lithium miner, wont mention who (starts with 'P' and ends with 'ilbara minerals' ) in early on a chart recommendation from @h00ts , range trading %10-15 for months then just a bit of a fluke, went all in on an announcement and boom, doubled, near trebled my money. Got out mostly when the going was good and kept a small parcel, which i was forced to sell due to my super institution forcing liquidation as they are no longer providing a Direct Investment Option, i think due to the fact they r not making any money out of my transactions, Macquarie being the quasi broker.

Soooooo, i am now in another super fund, with a more conservative percentage of my funds allocated to direct investment. Also have a small packet in NABtrade, ready to jump on another hype tornado like said lithium miner.

So i had a punt on Monday on GPT, a real estate group. My reasoning below in the chart.

GPT
    Would have been a bit nicer to be in last week, but i believe i see a bullish absorption and am waiting for the End of Rising Gap or to see what happens if i get out, or maybe pulls back and i go a bit more then out. It is amazing to see the theory in practice.

As u say, it can be boring to just buy the up and sell the down but it keeps the coffers full, or at least half full biggrin.png.

stu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.