CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Big money has loved this new cash cow called Medicinal...

1. 2,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Big money has loved this new cash cow called Medicinal Marijuana. Not just here in OZ but everywhere around the world.
    EG: Resources companies that havent done shite for years all of a sudden now into something new, the next 'new thing', now MM
    Notice how there seems to be a 'wave', where all pot stocks run on no news and when news does come, 90% of the time the SP goes down!......all orchestrated! They have millions to play with.
    google Pump and Dump
    There is no true indication of fair price until a company can forcast then produce revenue. Talk is cheap.
    You can see what companies are/may one day be leaders in their field by the least pump and dumps. Do your think Soph Investors and Insto Investors let trader fleas pump and dump their stock?
    What stocks in the OZ pot sector has the least amount of obvious manipulation? P&D's?
    Out of all the stocks listed only a couple in 5yrs time will still be trading...legit!
    You are investing in Management, 1st and foremost and sector 2nd
    I have been investing and trading and on HotCopper since pre GFC. (HC floated still freaks me out LOL) and have seen it all. HC may have alittle more influence due to the increased traffic but still a pimple on big moneys ass and they use HC to their own advantage (human emotion) to pump when they want.
    Do you think all the big money traders, working for the big companies dont talk to each other? Dont hook up at the pub and plan things? and if Management of the company are dodgy, only interested in their own wealth aren't talking to these fleas as well? Time for a reality check! greed is good lol

Plan your trade and trade your plan. Always protect your capital and you never go broke taking a profit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.