BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

S&G - Update on Class Action ?, page-17

1. 213 Posts.
    That's very true - vulture mentality really. As much as I would not like to see Bellamy's get a CA, there are very pissed of investors that were in it for the long haul. I can't blame them for trying to recoup losses, yet it will come at the expense of some other investors (possibly!). I don't know enough if there is any insurance to cover something like this, because the payout would be quite large (and the lawyers will take a handsome chunk of that obviously). I don't want to stir the pot any more here on HC since I'm no longer a holder, but the traumatic experience of buying this stock could drive someone to some serious PTSD - and we come on this forum to vent, or just to get some closure or even just for tenuous optimism. Reading the comments, they're vastly negative and the threats of a CA are looming - not a great sentiment really. Interestingly enough, A2 has their court case against Lion coming up. Overall it's looking a bit gloomy on the milk/IF front as I was looking to get into A2 again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.