TLS 2.19% $3.73 telstra group limited

hi pickup......it ain't matter and means nothing defensive or...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    hi pickup......it ain't matter and means nothing defensive or not is irrelevant and it is my opinion only....the true meaning in MY BOOK being defensive is where money coming out of miners and other stocks and moving into defensive stocks and creating a push in sp up is the only true and useful one for ME and not for others and I don't expect people to agree with me at all.
    At the end of the day our perception may mean nothing and defensive or not means nothing for me if I cant make money out of it.....as creating profit is the only thing that matter for ME......and the only reason I trade.
    Stock market is a cruel game it is not about ego and our opinion or putting a label of how good a stock is or how defensive or how undervalued it is means absolutely nothing if one cant make profit out of it as fast as one can possibly do.
    I appreciate your comment and that is a fair comment too and you may or may not be right but if you compared the performance of the same stocks you mentioned in comparison with TLS one will find those stocks probably have outperformed TLS a lot more the past few months and I certainly have made more money in BHP, RIO and BANKS
    I really like to see TLS starts moving up but reality says different things SO FAR...............?

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.080(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $43.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.73 $3.78 $3.71 $115.9M 30.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 64775 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.74 590435 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.