TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

Seems to be many people getting frustrated and angry at...

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Seems to be many people getting frustrated and angry at shareprice goign down while claiming they are NOT traders but investors.
    I try to do both and for every seperate trade or investment i make i know exactly what i want out of it.
    At the moment i could not think of a better scenario than the FF dumping ALL thier holding at ounce and causing a massive tank in price, it would cause my portfolio to be underweight TLS and give me a great entry price to re-weight it.
    With a trade i hang on every days price movement and either take my loss as soon as it's not going my way or bring my stop up as it moves in the right direction.

I guess the point of my rant is if you are planning on holding TLS for at least a few years then smile when the price goes down because you can buy it cheaper and smile even more when the trend reverses because that's when you'll be making the mulah.

Ps: TLS are paying us pretty well to be patient in the form of some seriously attractive dividends, that will make me smile regardless of where the price goes over the next few months.

Pps: bought some more today, next month will be nice :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.89 $82.91M 21.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119289 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 216910 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.