LCY 0.00% 1.3¢ legacy iron ore limited

S/Holder attack on dilution - TO, FIRB, Media etc

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

G’Day Holders

I have set up this account because of this stupid placement. I am new, so forgive me if I don’t know protocol etcetera.

I am 27 and live on Bris/GC, and have held since last year.

I propose that we use this thread to co-ordinate our actions to get this horrible foreign assault overturned.
    I was contacted last night by another holder who intends to launch a TO Panel action (Shareholder D) . He sent me some info, and wanted me to contact other holders. More about that in a pending post.
    As far as I see it, we have 4 fronts on which to kill this transaction. If you could get involved and add whatever help/info you have that would be awesome. Let’s coordinate here, and please keep it positive and on the mission.

Action 1. Contacting ASX about Listing Rules/Notice breaches, such as stating there was shareholder approval when there wasn’t. (Where are you all at on that?- can someone follow that rabbit down the hole?) If we consolidate a view, then we should all contact and write to ASX today, to get a ‘please explain’ issued from them.

Action 2. FIRB approval. Can someone advise whether we can make submissions on that decision? Alternatively, we should write directly to the Treasurers Office, as that will hold that up.

Action 3. Takeover Panel action. As far as I can tell, Shareholder D intends to lodge the application next week. And so, all dodgy actions of the company should be collated here, in simple format, so that I can send that through. More on that in a coming post.

Action 4. Other fronts. There is likely to be significant media attention on this transaction, so we should send out to media outlets and public figures over the weekend.So, let’s kick this off! If you could help by starting your posts with ‘ACTION [Insert Number]’ It would help for administration.

Also, is there any other actions we can take?You might not be able to help much, but appreciate anything you have. Once we have info to a reasonable standard, you can definitely help by sending your own letters etc with the complaint.

Feel free to post support for this or anything else. Let’s keep banter positive, because we have some work to do in this next 48-96 hours.

Lets use HotCopper for good!, as a central shareholder action collective!

This transaction is only aimed at diluting Aus holders value, and they could have structured it in a way that helped all. But, they don’t want that. So, let’s trounce them.

Also, Shareholder D was asking about if I could find a holder from Tasmania here. If so, shout out. Not sure what that is about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $650 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1200468 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 66789 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.