LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

I don't give a wooden nickel about what Fuziah thinks or...

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    I don't give a wooden nickel about what Fuziah thinks or says.

She has no credibility. Zero.

How about doing what is best for Kuantan and reassuring people Lynas is generating jobs and GDP for Pahang. Which it is.

And I'm sick of seeing people say "if Lynas is so safe why build it in Malaysia and not Australia"

Because we were invited to Malaysia. Offered huge tax incentives. Attractive logistics chain. Proximity to other production inputs in the chemical district.

Why don't people complain about BP Chemicals? They discharge waste water in Kuantan as well and nothing has gone wrong. Why not harass them?

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/globalbp/STAGING/global_assets/downloads/V/verfied_site_reports/Middle_east_SE_asia/Kuantan_2005.pdf

"Wastewater generated is treated in a wastewater treatment plant. BPCM’s technology for wastewater treatment is combined anaerobic and aerobic treatment. Treated effluent from the treatment plant is discharged to Sungai Tunggak."

Am I the only one wondering this? Has all of Kuantan gone insane? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.