SEN 0.00% 2.6¢ senetas corporation limited

Hey guys lighten up! Some of you sound like its the end of the...

1. 172 Posts.
    Hey guys lighten up! Some of you sound like its the end of the world. Senetas has failed in being transparent but it may not be their fault, ie just check out the news item I posted earlier, but now in full:

'Senetas Corporation Limited (ASX:SEN), the world’s leading developer and supplier of high speed network encryption hardware today announced it is working with a European technology manufacturer to develop a unique hybrid encryption solution employing quantum cryptography.
    Senetas CEO John DuBois speaking at the inaugural Senetas Security SummIT in Sydney said non-disclosure agreements had been exchanged and engineers from the two organisations had been working together over the past three months on what he described as “a new encryption paradigm'.

The operative sentence here is that a non-disclosure agreement has been signed. We must respect this.

My feeling is that when the stock begins to trade (assuming the deal at 55 cents has gone through) it should open above that and quickly go above 60 cents, but not much more! Thats ok with me as I bought at 50 cents.

But what do I know! I also bought Sons of Gwalia and ION (did a cool $70k cold) and now hold IIN and Telstra (bought way above $4). So don't rely on me for good advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $3.897K 149.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2200904 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1409664 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.