UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

One of the key criterions used for the S&P indices for stock...

1. 13,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2697
    One of the key criterions used for the S&P indices for stock selection is market cap - so I have sorted the S&P/ASX300 components into the size of their market cap for their respective industry groups.

The methodology applied for Australian S&P ASX/300 is a performance benchmark index. The index is highly liquid, float-adjusted and presently includes 207 of Australia's largest securities by float-adjusted market capitalisation. It includes the large cap, mid cap and small cap components of the S&P/ASX index family and covers approximately 81% of Australian equity market capitalisation.

As of close today, UMC is ranked 24th in the list of 39 diversified metals and mining industry group. Click here to view the S&P/ASX300

I'll try and update the list at the end of each trading week. This way we can track how UMC is performing within its indices. As shareholders, the main benefit will be the comparison of UMC's market cap to other junior iron ore explorers within in the ASX300.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.