ECQ 0.00% 2.5¢ eco quest limited

s/p catalysts:, page-57

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi Volvoman,

Thankyou for the kind words. I would be interested to hear the thoughts of yourself, ollie and Jesselton as to your reasons to invest in this stock. Fresh blood is always a good thing.

Onto ecq. What we are witnessing is investor awareness catching onto the Cynata technology that will shortly be unleashed. Such early stage start up companies are hard to value - but we know from peer analysis that it is multiples of here.

We also know the people involved and their history. We know that the Alumni institute in Madison is FDA approved. If i put these together I get an off the shelf product that is virtually market ready for a huge unmet market with a revolutionary treatment profile that is much more repeatable, ie higher efficacy.

Notice the buyers stepping into the mid 2's today, taking all on offer at 2.7 b4 the close. Very bullish for tomorrows session.

Also Ollie I am keen to hear alittle more from your "broker" friend. Scratch the grass there a bit deeper and keep us posted. Ill do my bit as well. As a seed investor in ISN this has quite a following.

Night all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.