GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces December 2019 Quarterly Rebalance, page-79

1. 7,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Yes
    It proves that GXY/the sector is under control.

atm all one can do is sit back and relax and wait for the moment............uptrend started or if able, accumulate until that time.

The poster claims the shorts (majority of,whatever) can get out via a transaction at any point in time.
    Probably so at some point for the main/majority controller/player.?

Now to make a large post like was done and devote a large paragraph to the shorts and their avenue to get out and then the post was removed for flaming and baiting? All I saw was, a small amount of F & B in the first para which as usual I skimmed over but I still dont believe the post should have been modded in comparison to many others on the day?
    Instead of the post being removed it should have been getting a hundred thumbs up. lol

The posters working for the shorts are a necessary evil atm and its best not to engage them. It falls into their lap for them to foster negativity continuosly.

They can only make negative posts to suit their goal and thats because they are having their day in the sun. atm

To me once we see across the globe EV growth with figures matching that move then, theres no doubt the shorts will prepare to move some away.

What is it atm (EVs) 3%/4/5% of total Cars sold. Its a pittance. EV demand mainly controls Lithium demand imo

(and you have to order a car and wait)

Too early yet to brake away from the doubt and fear that the shorters need and can spread.

The time will come when the need to shift from one hand to the other is upon the shorts.
    That will be a defining moment for the Sector/GXY?

As the poster alluded to the shorts can and will get out in an orderly and contrived way!

Whether its next week, next month, next year, whenever, remains to be seen.

The toing and froing is wasted space atm.

We'll all be around when the tide changes.

Most of us anyway.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.