NME 2.00% 4.9¢ nex metals exploration limited

s/p doing well?? isnt it?, page-8

1. 5,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1206
    The simple fact is that posters/shareholders are pi$$ed off due to 1) missed timelines and 2) lack of information/announcements;

1) In the quarterly report for the period ended 30 September 2009 it stated "The board of Nex belive that, subject to regulatory approvals, mining of the laterites can be started by the end of the December 2009 quarter and gold production can occur within the second quarter of 2010". We have now missed that date by over a year and still nothing.

2) In the quarterly report for the period ended 31 December 2009 it stated "The company will keep shareholders appraised during every step of this journey as the plan evolves and milestones are achieved". No news. No information. Quarterly reports getting shorter and shorter. So based on this one can only assume the plan is not evolving mailestones are not being achieved. Ken not answering phone calls. Not answering emails. What a great way to treat shareholders.

So yes people are angry including myself. Unfortunately I got sucked into the hype and bought the options which are more than likely now going to expire worthless. I never thought in my wildess dreams that they would miss a target date by so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $3.915K 79.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80301 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 21069 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.