LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

I think another poster Mr McGee said that he had an e-mail...

1. 14,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    I think another poster Mr McGee said that he had an e-mail promising a Umiat update by the end of the month. So sometime today (or tomorrow if we consider time differences in Alaska)

I suspect the Umiat update will show progress but they are behind original plan schedule due to snow road delays impacting the start date for moving heavy equipment. Certainly wont have any flow test results yet. Maybe end of next month or sometime in April for that. I hope that have finished DSP01 by end of feb and mobilised the rig to well 16 by early march on a completed ice road plus completed ice pads for well 23 and well 16 if everything else has gone smoothly.

I think this rise is more due to the incredible positive free publicity on the shale find continuing this week. Very optimistic publicity but i still think that the SP is very cheap if Arckarings proves to have 3 billion barrels of proven reserves of recoverable oil. If it proves to have something north of 150 billion barrels recoverable then you do the maths. Its big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.