Well Flem if you've read some of my posts the Central Banks are...

1. 10,404 Posts.
    Well Flem if you've read some of my posts the Central Banks are well in control, unlike 08 09.

I can't see a similarity between then and now however I'm ready to pack my bags at a moments notice. I'm not ruling out a massive market swing but I feel that will happen around any movement by the FED to lift rates, irrespective of the amount.

I wouldn't be surprised if the DOW went to 15,000 and finished '15 on an all time high. Try and make a monza on that trade if yo're feeling lucky.

As for where I live, it's in Queensland, on an island, surrounded by palms, blue/green water, coral, white sand and XXXX. Xmas will be prawns and mangoes etc on the verandah overlooking a sparkling South Coral Sea swatting some of the biggest horse flies in the country (you can't have it all your own way).

Then there's Christmas dinner. It's so hot you only have the energy to move from the lielow to the fridge and back. Such is Xmas in paradise.

And while all the above is going on the S&P should casually drift to 2150 in a lazy end of year treat for those who have done their arse during the year. Of course the beatings restart late January but that's oh, such a long way off.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.