AAR 14.3% 12.0¢ astral resources nl

s.t.b.o., page-34

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As I said Malcolm, Murphy's Law always seems to work in a funny way, especailly for me. And maybe it has done so again with AAR. Good luck to you all, and hope it will turn out for the best for you. After all it has been a whoefully bad and long time, hence why I jumped ship.

But, as I said before, if and when I will see some serious improvements in the way AAR is run, I will reconsider it. In the meantime the funds that I have applied elsewhere, gave me more than 10% return already if I want to sell.
    It is my belief that maybe AAR has something there, but, by the way the Management has been treating it's shareholders base, and with continuous contempt, I have had enough. I honestly cannot believe that there are still Management around like them. Especially Angus Pilmer, lol.

As for my CDU shares Malcolm, I am sitting very pretty on them and I have no intention to relieve myself of any of them. After all if they will reach that famous $10 again, (and it is all very possible), that will mean a few seven figures amount to me, and I will then decide as to whether or not I will sell or keep them for the long term dividends.

Good luck mate,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.015(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 13.5¢ 11.0¢ $1.109M 9.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 229356 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.