TOR 0.00% 10.5¢ torque metals limited..

Whoa - easy tiger. You seem pretty touchy. Something to hide...

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 734
    Whoa - easy tiger.

You seem pretty touchy. Something to hide have we?

New Dawn and Paris are worth a lot more than the price the latest shares were offered at.

I couldn't give a rats about 30 VWAP. That figure is easily manipulated. Do you think we are all stupid?

Lithium prices are secondary to the fact the TOR is proving up a substantial resource. We know from Min Res reports that Bald Hill is still profitable at current Li prices so that makes New Dawn valuable and viable given its proximity to Bald Hill.

Given TOR are continuing to hit Lithium they are more than meeting expectations and should see a rising price as the size of the resource grows, not a halving in price. This is all the more so given the price of gold is rising.

If TOR meet their exploration target, then New Dawn will be comparable to Bald Hill, not as big but still very valuable with half the resource.

If as you say the Directors have met their requirements under the Corporations Act S181 then there is nothing for them to worry about.

If the largest shareholders were offered shares as you seem to suggest, then that will be investigated further.

Laws like 1041H are in place for a reason and I intend to make sure that they are being complied with at all times.

Don't try and patronize me - there is no misunderstanding.

GLTA/IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 9.8¢ $18.61K 184.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7938 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 47410 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.