SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

S249D - New Blood Needed, page-6

1. 2,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    The new shark warning systems sites were actually mentioned in the AGM presentation that was release to the market.

Even if they hadn't been mentioned already, do two systems being trialed earning $20 a day warrant their own market announcment? Is that material? No way IMO. Of course it's positive news but not material.

My disappointment is that we don't look to be getting a mid quarter update IE. Oct/Nov revenue which breaks away from a pattern of announcing that has been in place since listing. Until now they were giving first two months rev in the first few weeks of the third month of quarter and then releasing the full 3 months rev with 4c.

If you are going to change your reporting patterns then explain this. Unfortunately the departure from reporting that way suggests there may not be great news to present. Hopefully not the case.

Otherwise, sorry Von I think the size of your holding may be causing you to lose some objectivity here.

There has been a steady improvement in revenue since listing but no shooting the lights out growth.

I bought in recently as yes the MC is getting low, relative to cash and inventory on hand and them entering historically the best quarter of the year. If it turns out to be a great quarter (I'm talking $1.5mil rev +) then I see the SP rebounding quickly. Also there was some buying on market by chairman. Though fairly small amount.

Anyway that's my only real gripe - change in revenue reporting pattern.

Otherwise it is what it is mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.