IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

sa govt commits to exploration, page-11

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Koj,

Nope last puchase was 13c...

Runup purely gold price influnced in my opinion, moreso that other goldies because comparatively IGRs price rise has been slow and gradual (the best kind of rise).

Also brokers are starting to take a look at it. You have Carey Smith from Sate One fairly bullish on it, Mario Maia from Martin Place bullish on it...so if the analysts are bullish, the brokers reccomend it.

Admittedly I did think of selling a few when it hit 15c, but 1 year up on my first purchase in Feb so will wait till then (and probably not sell anyway).

I expect action today is a little disappointment driven from Traders with borthanna now not being drilled until next year (as per ann). PACE funding was never really a surprise i suppose, given its a very high quality target and i bet the proposal woyuld have shown its technical merits (knowing Chris).

I for one, and i've said this before, would be more than happy to see Borthanna delayed consistently. Why drill a high risk target that could be a duster, while a gold boom is going??? Yeah it might come in and I could retire, but more likely it won't...why announce disappointing news when the gold market is raging.

Most other shareholders seem to disagree with me, fair enough.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.