IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I'm not interested in failures, I think positively. I understand...

1. 336 Posts.
    I'm not interested in failures, I think positively. I understand that the chance of success is 5%, but that is 5% better than no chance at all.

One cannot dwell on the past, can reflect, but not dwell. This company is looking forward, I really don't think Chris is concerned about the failures of other companies in this area. This is certainly not the thinking and attitude he applied when IGR took on the Aldiss/Randalls project now is it?

His team has done their research, got the govt on board for 50% of the costs and we look forward to the drilling.

I am not basing my whole investment on the results of Borthanna. That would be foolish, high risk and illogical.

I am pleased that IGR has a prospect to drill that could be a company maker. As Chris has stated, he wants at least one of these to drill per annum so that the shareholders can share in the potential these prospects have to offer us.

I will keenly await the start of drilling and the results. In the mean time, we get pit designs & production numbers from Aldiss/Randalls.

Cheers

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.