NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Welkin31,I am new to this mining scene...I would assume that...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Welkin31,

I am new to this mining scene...I would assume that those in this business in SA would know this type history...but it isnt reported as a second move or added investment for some reason. Maybe holding has changed and that is a flaw in looking at media online because I havent got all info...
    just fragments...
    Those fragments do look like there is still a holding/tie with AQP of sorts,imo.

This detail from link from 2012,above interests me...
    "Aquarius Platinum (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd (AQPSA) is Zijin’s South African joint venture partner."

We have a number of 70% portions nkwe SA in our structure
    see....
    http://www.nkweplatinum.com/group-structure.asp

I dont follow this structure or how a partner might fit in? where/who is the 30% held? I cant picture the structure the way it is put. Can you?
    I believe that there are Zijin holdings in Glencore and perhaps anglo too but could be old info so DYOR.
    They invest a lot and as seen in previous posts have associated with big players like Freidland over 10years ago....investors/partners having extensive knowledge is a good thing...
    so with astute deal conditions, all should be good ,imo.

I suppose the SA competition tribunal, etc... has its role to play.etc.

Genorah and locals would have to be best informed,and wish they would share a bit more too...

Fragments of mines might ensure the Chinese get the end products at a good price but doesnt seem to be moving much very far or fast atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.