STX 2.70% 18.0¢ strike energy limited

I Agree PSI, Although in my previous discussions they said they...

1. 5,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2642
    I Agree PSI,

Although in my previous discussions they said they wanted many independent reports so they weren't missing something (ie) everything stx were seeing was all pointing towards the ultimate outcome we all want, but they wanted additional completely independent reports, and more importantly, any "critical" analysis, to make sure they weren't seeing false positives, or convincing themselves that something that wasn't quite right would be good enough to get it there. So in my opinion they wanted the reports for the right reasons.

As far as I am aware all the reports have come to the same outcome.

They could all be wrong of course, but a betting man would look at these sorts of things, plus previous desorption events (and many other positive indicators) and say that with the current risk / reward pricing you would have to take a punt on it.

I would also say that a share price (especially in a micro cap business) has very little reflection on an ultimate positive / negative outcome.
    It is frustrating to see the current share price but I don't think it in any way reflects the likelihood, or not, of the projects success.

Imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $515.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.236M 12.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1296010 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 68215 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.