STX 2.70% 18.0¢ strike energy limited

I don't dislike this project at all! I've been following it...

1. 6,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2509
    I don't dislike this project at all! I've been following it closely for two years. I've love to see it successful.

I was simply pointing out that "an independent report said it's great" is not conclusive evidence that a project is great, and it's not a good idea to use that logic as the basis for an investment decision - as many Linc Energy shareholders can attest. You need to understand what the independent report is actually saying and why the report was commissioned.

The argument that an independent report said it's great, therefore it's great, is often used by naïve investors as a form of confirmation bias. Often the independent report isn't saying that at all - it's giving a highly qualified statement on the potential of the project, assuming some number of risks go the right way.

I'm not sure why you are referring to an upcoming reserves report for STX, because we're not talking about that - we're talking about previous reports by D&M for STX. The most D&M have done so far is a contingent resource report which is basically just confirmation of gas in place volumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $508.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.236M 12.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1296010 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 68215 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.