CCE 2.63% 3.9¢ carnegie clean energy limited

SA shortlist, page-124

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 539
    Ok... I will be the one to kick start this party again, the silence is deafening
    The below article is the first time (unless I haven't been paying attention) I can recall seeing specific reference to CCE offering the complete 100MW on their own, deliverable in conjunction with Samsung and Lendlease. After reading this I have renewed optimism we can actually land this deal for the whole 100MW. Especially with the added commitment to the Solar Storage Hub on offer plus the Local Jobs for Local Aussies pitch.
    Even the March 31st announcement by the company did not specify what CCE's bid included, 100MW, 75,50 or 25? It merely says we have bid.
    Its coming into a pretty exciting time, I just wish I knew how to calculate 110MW for SA and Northam of online Solar/Storage into %change for our SP...I can assure you all I have my calculator handy

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/busin...y/news-story/c9b1aa3ccee0ca7fb7090030181b5abb

Good luck fellow renewable comrades... hopefully this week will reveal all..!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.