ID8 27.3% 1.4¢ identitii limited

SaaS Pricing and Recurring Revenue Streams, page-34

1. 4,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2747
    Hi Alonso, how's things. Just lately I've been looking around the regtech area, and getting a few hints from nipper over on the other scene. I've noticed you seem to be active in this sector. By the way, funny how pretty much every hc thread has some dropkick regular who seems to think he's the keeper of the threads. The one on the ID8 threads just outed himself by responding to my very first post. Good to know upfront which ones are the special ones.

So it seems to me that this company is working on two revenue streams, working on SWIFT transactions using its patent and the SaaS for reporting to AUSTRAC (+ Canada / UK / NZ). Also they have a current ~52% hold of Payble payment system (likely to drop to about 26% if CBA take up their option). They don't seem to lay out their revenue lines in either their presentations or on their website. Is that about right for the time being or have I missed something material?

I saw somewhere where they make mention of CDR for banking but I could not find any mention if they are applying to be registered as a CDR authorised data recipient. Also I am fairly sure the PEPPOL infrastructure is being used in some EU countries not only for e-invoicing but also for payments. Given that PEPPOL has broad support in more than 30 countries, including the US and Australia, I wonder whether any of Identitii's products either complement or compete with that infrastructure.

Interesting to see three, I think, ex Travelex execs in the top team of this outfit, which seems a tad narrow in scope. They do have one of the team with experience with Standard Chartered and NAB though.

A final note just in case Clare Rhodes from Comms keeps an eye on hc: great save of your CEO in that webcast but while the US has listings, here in Oz we have announcements and it does look a tiny bit posey to call them listings on your website (at least wait until you get listed in the States).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.003(27.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $21.55K 1.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 554545 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 148000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.