ID8 0.00% 1.1¢ identitii limited

From the annual report (p10):"On 30 July 2021, the Group...

1. 4,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2556
    From the annual report (p10):

"On 30 July 2021, the Group announced it had signed a three-year licence agreement with Novatti Group Limited worth $0.2 million. The licence is for the Group’s new Software as a Service (SaaS) version of Overlay+. " Not sure how many of the 15k firms that have to report to AUSTRAC would be of that size though.

As you can see I neither hold nor have a view on Identitii yet but a question for the regulars. Any views on the CEO / MD? I signed up to watch his annual report webcast and was not totally convinced that he was fully across his brief, and a couple of times had to be bailed out by the comms manager. In my experience typically company bosses have the CFO or such sit in to take on any technical questions rather than relying on the person facilitating the event. One swallow does not make a summer and the CEO could well be very good, just not a good look on that occasion imo (could be just a technical issue).

Also surprised they used an ANZ logo as an example of what a big bopper in the financial sector is even though ANZ is not a customer. Anyone having a quick look at that slide may well think that ANZ is a customer. I've seen the ASX rap the knuckles of companies for much less than that.
    Last edited by triage: 18/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.733M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $9 774

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 302216 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 419713 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.