AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

Sabby Management Fund, page-87

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    My average purchase price is the same as you're purchase price Unseen so i understand your frustration.. when i bought in i expected the cash burn to be less, but thats a decision we made so stop whinging daily and making unsubstantiated claims about management. I'm happy with the recent news of 135 centres using Cardiocel take up is happening at a steady rate! There is the negative side of the hedge fund investing as we don't know their motive but at the same time at least we can attract capital of that amount at a time when things are looking shaky for the Australian economy. We could have massive growth in the future similar to Sirtex, Cardiocel is the best product in the market that doesn't calcify and surgeons like to use it, with a future range of tissue regeneration products that we can export to anywhere in the world, with the massively expanding middle class in Asia and India along with the ageing population world wide we also have strongly growing demand for our products.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.