IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Thanks GMT2,So, our CHECKvacc abstract, for the upcoming 2022...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Thanks GMT2,

So, our CHECKvacc abstract, for the upcoming 2022 SABCS, on Dec 9, has been released.

The conclusion ... CF33hNIS-antiPD-L1 administered byintratumoral injection in patients with mTNBC is safe and well toleratedat the dose levels tested.

This we already knew after the Melbourne and Sydney roadshows. Both from LC and YF.

My eyes were drawn to Correlative Aims (of the trial), which include (my emphasis added) ... assessing viral kinetics, viral plaqueassay, 99mTc SPECT imaging for virus tracking, peripheral blood and tumor tissuefor antiviral immune activation, and tumor microenvironmentchanges in association with response to therapy

This is the bit I’m busting to know ... are there signs of tumor microenvironment changes in association with response to therapy?

That is ... tumor shrinkage due to our treatment !!!

If this is what the team are seeing (and I believe they are) then CHECKvac is not only further de-risked, but we are actually entering a new era in cancer treatment.

The other question ... How much will the FDA ‘allow’ IMU to reveal at this stage? This was also alluded to at the roadshows.

I can only hope we get more than a hint around any efficacy they are seeing.

Opinion only of course.

Last edited by Outlander2: 30/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.