SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

Sabre Resources EGM, page-17

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Keep up the great work Retrac , all we want is a fair ( and hopefully good ) outcome for ALL shareholders .
    I think you should keep the extent of support pledged close to your chest -- if it is a foe who bought last week , keep them guessing !! Then again , if it was a friend keep them fully informed !!
    IMO the Group should be thinking strategically about things --- eg perhaps the Group should be making a nomination to the BOD for appointment at the AGM .I'm sure Norman would be pleased to advise you on that process .
    Sutto is based in Perth and strikes me as a wonderful nominee , if he is prepared to take the role on . ( I don't know Sutto personally , but he has been a straight shooter on this thread and , if my memory serves me correctly ,has a suitable professional background to bring some INDEPENDENCE and skills to the table ! )
    Whatever is happening on the market , I do like the way the bids have now gapped up to 5c , for if it is a foe buying he is going to have to insert his hands a bit deeper into his pockets ---without knowing how far he has to go !!
    IMO Retrac is straight shooter Guys --get behind him-- tight .
    GLTA
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.