SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

A nice meaty informal update Sutto , much appreciated .There is...

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    A nice meaty informal update Sutto , much appreciated .
    There is a lot to like about aspects of the contents imo !!!!!!
    I hope that you do not mind ,but I have taken the liberty of putting my interpretation on some of the detail that you have provided .Of course , I could be way off the mark .

"(i) RC Drilling at Schlangental

RC Drilling at Schlangental commenced last weekend, due to the shallow drilling there (60 to 90 metres) and level terrain, SBR are having no problems there atm, and should complete their first round of RC Drilling by next weekend (30th June)." Sutto

IMO this is UNBELIEVABLY positive news :
    They are really getting on with it and racing forward cf earlier efforts .
    Think about it ...as far as I am aware the 90 shallow RAB drill holes are still in progress AND YET they have bought in the RC Drill b4 completing the RAB program .
    Maybe I am incorrect , but my logic inescapably forces me to conclude that they have already seen what they need to see in the RAB holes completed thus far .
    If not , would you be racing in the RC drill to follow up ??
    You would be waiting to map the detail and decide where to drill .... if it wasn't as clear as ...(insert your own descriptor here )LOL
    You wouldn't spend the money if what has been seen so far unless you were supremely confident .
    Rather , you would be dragging it out until you hit something worthwhile .
    This is a massive positive hint about Schlangental imo .
    The only thing more bullish would be massive assay results .

" Next Announcement

SBR is waiting for Drill Holes 23, 24 and 25 from the lab, once received, there will be an announcement." Sutto

As far as I can see we have results up to , and including Hole 21 .So we must have holes 22-26 still to come .
    I am pleased to hear that they are still at the lab , as I must confess to getting a tad worried that they perhaps they weren't special .Nice to be able to put that to one side .
    Sweet dreams Sutto .
    Agent is going to have to get the cold spoon out tonight . LOL
    GLTA
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $4.418K 332.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24023 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 404997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.