SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

sabre resources finds up to 19.62% copper , page-20

1. 4,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Thanks for the update Sutto.

I agree with your sumation of Schlangental Q. No need to get the RC rig on the ground drilling if they werent encouraged by what they were seeing from the RAB drilling. Cant wait to see the first set of results from this highly prospective area.

The speed with which they can advance Schlangental is now being realised by the time spent and the number of holes drilled to date. We dont know the exact number and depths but one thing is certain this will move at light speed compared to Guchab which from a news flow perspective is going to be good for SBR.

Agent surely the Namibian lab is running at full capacity now??? Problem is that these next three drill holes from Guchab were probably sent to Canada. I would assume that the drill samples from Schlangental will be completely assayed in country and should have a faster turnaround.

I think we are all hanging out for news now that we have more exploration going on and we are overdue for more results from Guchab. Cant be too much longer to wait...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $4.418K 332.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24023 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 404997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.