SBR 7.69% 1.2¢ sabre resources limited

sabre resources finds up to 19.62% copper , page-41

1. 1,655 Posts.
    saltbus,

from my reading of a post by an investor [sutto?] who 'phoned the company over the weekend, I think that it was, they have finished the programme of shallow holes and have now moved on to test drill what they think they may have down there over a pleasingly large exploration area.

That, I believe, it the 'body language' being referred to. Hear what they say but watch what they do (especially).

SBR could become a production company if there is sufficient near surface material to harvest. Judging by their depth of drilling, that might well prove to be the case.

Lol: talk about muscle: Mongolian government says to Rio T "we want you to pay all of the sales revenues into an account here". Rio T says "**$$$!!!@, we're suspending operations". Mongolian Government (which has a 34% stake in the mine, I believe) says: "have it your own way, bank the revenues where you wish". Rio T announces re-commencement of shipping of production...

Big mine: "Oyu Tolgoi's production is forecast to average 330,000 tonnes of copper a year and 495,000 ounces of gold" but big capex: $6.2bn

A Guchab JORC of just 1 year's production would be very 'nice'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $4.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.235K 344.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235482 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 205001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.