SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

sabre resources finds up to 19.62% copper , page-42

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Yeah I know there has been a heap of ramping going on. Great Cu results from selected edges of an abandoned old artisanal copper mine are nice, but until we have some great drill results the SP is cactus.

Basically we need to discover a high grade deposit. Yeah it all looks promising. Guchab looked promising last year when the first hole was a winner, but it turned out to be the best of the holes drilled so far.

I like their steady methodical approach to the exploration at Guchab, and they are slowly showing what is below.

Looks like a similar drill attack is happening at Schlongental. More useful discussion might be to ascertain when we are likely to start receiving the reports with the Schlongental assay results. That's the time frames that are going to move/or not move the SP.

Any investors not reading the SBR HC thread would not know that significant drilling is happening as we type.

Some timelines for news would be interesting. Guessing about the news, not so much.

Saltbus

Hey, I've been following SBR for several years and the SP is probably 15% of its all time low since I've been around. On good news this is very cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.